Cobra King Radspeed Driver Gents RH
Cobra King Radspeed Driver Gents LH
- The new RADSPEED driver is designed with a 460cc traditional shape, and forward-biased Radial Weighting to appeal to the better player seeking low spin, low launch and workability.
- The chassis features 28g positioned in the front, (16g of fixed weight; & 12g adjustable weight) and an additional 10g positioned in the back (8g fixed weight; 2g adjustable weight) to create the perfect balance of front and back weighting for speed and stability.
- By pushing the weight as far forward and as far back as possible, COBRA engineers were able to design a driver capable of providing the fastest ball speed with extreme forgiveness – an engineering feat that has not been achieved until now.
- Using a lighter T-Bar Speed Chassis and a thinner Carbon Fiber Wrap Crown, engineers were able to save 13g (7g in the chassis/6g in the carbon) that they could reposition forward to lower the CG and produce more speed.
- A final but very notable feature of the new RADSPEED driver is the CNC Milled Infinity Face, which requires about 25 minutes of milling for every single clubface produced.
RADIAL WEIGHTING TECHNOLOGY
Radial Weighting is the strategic placement of weight relative to the CG to optimize speed, forgiveness, and flight direction. By increasing the distance between the front and back weights, we’ve created RADIAL (RAD) weighting to unlock faster ball speed with high forgiveness.