Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal 7 steel irons 4-PW Gents RH
Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal 7 steel irons 4-PWP Gents RH
The JPX921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno's fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight, ball flight and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface. Choose the more Pro version for a more compact profile with reduced offset.
- Faster and faster Chromoly 4140M: Our 3rd generation of designing and manufacturing irons using Chromoly – now taken to its limits. A re-engineered CORTECH face, is now 0.2mm thinner across the centre point.
- Seamless Cup Face: A new variable thickness sole design allows the leading edge to act as a hinge, resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds.
- Harmonic Impact: Predicting vibration patters dictated 3 additional sound ribs – producing a more solid sensation.
- Additional Hot Metal ‘Pro’ Version: More compact option with reduced offset.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Anti-glare to minimise distractions over the ball.
- Stability Frame: Extreme perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off centre strikes.
"The introduction of Chromoly was the breakthrough Mizuno needed to take a step up in ball speed. We learn more about the potential of Chromoly with each generation and push it further each time." - CHRIS VOSHALL / PRODUCT MANAGER, MIZUNO