Ping Hoofer Monsoon Waterproof Bag Black/Blue
Ping Hoofer Monsoon Waterproof Carry Bag
Featuring a highly innovative waterproof construction and four seam-sealed pockets, the lightweight and rugged Hoofer Monsoon bag is tested and specially built to ward off the elements. An attached, deployable rain hood protects your clubs inside a rigid five-way top. Even the easy-adjusting, sliding shoulder pads feature Sensor Dry Technology to wick moisture away and keep you comfortable.
- Seam Sealed waterproof construction
- 5-way reinforced top keeps clubs from bunching
- 6 pockets [4 zippered, 2 large ventilated mesh slip pouches]
- Approximately 5 lbs.
- Shoulder pads with Sensor Cool Technology
- Strap connector for backpack-style carry
- Cart-strap channel keeps pockets accessible
- Wide 24" leg span for added stability
- Apparel pocket extends length of bag
- Umbrella holder, towel loop, rain hood
Don’t let rain wash out your round. Keep your PING gear dry with the lightweight Hoofer Monsoon bag, offering waterproof construction, four seam-sealed pockets, and an attached, deployable rain hood snapped inside the cushioned hip pad. A wide, 24-inch leg span provides stability, even on slick surfaces. The full-contact base helps the bag sit flush with the ground when the legs are deployed.
In addition to apparel, ball, valuables and accessories pockets, the Hoofer Monsoon bag is equipped with two large, ventilated mesh slip pouches for air-drying damp articles: gloves, headwear, etc. The rigid five-way top with an integrated handle is made of high-impact polypropylene and its wells are structured to keep clubs from bunching.
Even the easy-adjusting, sliding shoulder pads are integrated with water-resistant Sensor Dry Technology. And a strap connector allows the bag to be carried by a single strap or backpack style with optimal weight distribution and balance.