ProGolf.ie will not disclose customer information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Data collected by this site is used to:
- Take and fulfil user enquiries and orders securely
- Administer and enhance the site and our service
- Disclose information to third-parties only for goods delivery purposes (our courier needs to know your address to deliver)
This information will be retained in accordance with our obligations under the The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation
• Organizations must obtain consent from the citizen to process his or her data, and this consent must be obtained in a way that is clear to the citizen (no pages of legal text with an “Accept” checkbox at the bottom).
• They must make available to all citizens information on exactly what data is being gathered, what purpose it is being used for, where it is being processed, and with what other organizations the data might be shared.
• They must provide an explanation of the logic involved in any automated processing that is being performed on a person’s data.
• There is a “right to be forgotten”, that is, the right to request that all data about an individual be deleted, as well as a right to easily transfer one’s data from one organization to another.
Our postal address is:
We can be reached via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognises only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes. With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address. With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.