ProGolf Ireland Returns:
• On delivery, if your goods are damaged, incomplete or not what you ordered - contact us by email within 48 hours of receipt of your
order - email@example.com, you must inform us of your name, the date of your order, the method of order, the item you wish to return and
the reason for return.
• If we consider the goods are entitled to be returned, we will provide you with a unique returns authorisation number which you should
print alongside the Returns Address cut out shown below. You may not need to return the goods in the case of transport damage;
however we will require a photograph of the damaged goods.
• We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on soiled goods that we consider have been used, the returned goods must be in
pristine condition and re-saleable.
• We will not accept returned goods that do not have a returns authorisation number.
• For authorised returns, please package the item securely in the original packaging, the return of the goods is the responsibility of the
customer until it reaches our warehouse, the return of goods to ProGolf Ireland. will be at the cost of the customer unless otherwise
agreed. The customer is advised to insure any returned goods for loss and/or damage for their full value. Items returned damaged will not
be refunded. The customer is advised to return goods recorded delivery as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt. Please include inside
the package the Invoice/Return form that came with your goods, with your authorisation returns number clearly printed on it, If you wish
you can cut out the printed returns address label shown below and attach it to your package with clear tape.
• If you request a replacement and the product is no longer available or on extended delivery, we will inform you and process the refund
back to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
• If your product is damaged in transit, in most cases all we will need is a photograph of the damaged by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before
sending a replacement or issuing a refund.
• All returned products returned to us that were ordered in error or claimed to be faulty, will be carefully checked on our receipt by our
Returns Department. If you are entitled to a refund we will refund the price of your item within 28 days.
After 28 days has expired you the customer are responsible for the shipping fees incurred in returning the equipment to ProGolf Ireland.
Again, once it has been determined that the product is defective the product will be replaced in accordance with the manufacturers policy.
We will then ship the replaced / repaired product to you free of charge.
• We will not refund for items returned as faulty, if those items are later to be found to be in good working order..
• Returns are usually processed within 28 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 28 days of receipt of
• In all cases we will refund the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
Please note:- We make every effort to ensure our customers order the correct product for their requirements at the time of ordering, we
do not however offer products on a trial basis.