Motocaddy M-Series Lithium 36 Battery & Charger
Utilising 'next-generation' power technology, the M-Series 28V Lithium battery is smaller, lighter and more powerful than ever before.
Offering compatibility with the revolutionary new M-Series compact trolley range, both standard and extended range capacities can remain on the trolley when folded for ease of transportation; and can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.
Featuring specially-designed seals to ensure protection from even the harshest elements, the waterproof casing also houses the most advanced Battery Management System (BMS) ever seen within a golf trolley battery. This combined with the high quality Lithium components used, guarantees unrivalled reliability, backed up by a comprehensive five year warranty for ultimate peace of mind.
- High-quality Lithium golf battery
- Super-Lightweight (only 2.2kg)
- 33% smaller than nearest competitor
- 28.8V High Power system - read more
- Sealed waterproof casing
- Five-times longer lifespan (than Lead-acid)
- Remains in place for easy transportation
- Recharges in less than 5 hours
- Advanced BMS to optimise performance
- Unrivalled reliability
- Extended range capacity*
- Comprehensive 5-year warranty**
- Compatible with all Motocaddy M-Series 28V electric trolleys (2018 onwards)
Not compatible with pre-2018 M-Series 12V or any other S-Series models.
*This battery will complete 36 holes on a Motocaddy M-Series 28V electric trolley when used in normal conditions (however this is not guaranteed). Motocaddy encourage users of Lithium batteries to top-up between rounds whenever possible. The battery is not designed to complete 18 holes over consecutive days on a single charge. Battery capacity will reduce over time and can be affected by frequency of use and charging conditions. **Terms & conditions apply