Sunderland MONTANA Ladies Lightweight Waterproof Golf Trousers BLACK Lifetime Waterproof Guarantee
Ladies Lightweight Waterproof Golf Trousers
Designed for the lady golfer to play to their absolute potential, even in challenging conditions, s.Montana are lightweight NEVERWEATHERBEATEN waterproof golf trousers with sealed seams and a mesh airflow lining for breathability. The strong, fine technical performance fabric has inherent mechanical stretch that naturally moves with you and returns itself to shape. The trousers are adjustable for comfort with a half-elasticated waist and draw cord, waterproof lockdown leg zips and anti-snag Velcro straps at the ankles. Fleece-lined side pockets keep hands warm and a rear scorecard pocket has a Velcro flap to keep its contents dry. Sunderland embroidered branding finishes these waterproof golf trousers.
- 100% polyester with mechanical stretch
- Achieves waterproof rating of 8,000mm and breathability of 5,000g/m2/24h. Discover our golf waterproof and breathability rating guide
- Matt waterproof lock down front and leg zips
- Half elasticated waistband with double stud and cord adjuster. Anti-snag Velcro bonded ankle adjuster
- Fleece lined handwarmer easy access side pockets. Back scorecard pocket with Velcro flap
- Contrast Sunderland S embroidery on back right pocket. Contrast Sunderland S embroidery at top of right leg zip
- Model measures UK size 8, waist 25 inches/64cm, height 5ft 10in/177cm, wearing a size S Waist, Reg Length
“This guarantee is valid for the waterproof functionality of the fabric and has no time limit. All other parts of the garment, which includes the zippers, lining and stitching, carry a five year guarantee”.
- So long as the Fabric has not been mistreated, punctured, heated or damaged in any way then the Waterproof Functionality of the garment should stay in tact.
- 3rd Party Branding/Embroidery of our garments renders the Guarantee Void as we cannot guarantee the work carried out in respect of the re-sealing/waterproofing of the garment.
- Customers returning with any complaints will have to hold a valid receipt of purchase from pro golf Ireland.